5.0

Hey!sir I wana have my reserved funds in my Liveperson account balance as i couldn't get the service as per agreement before hiring experts for the same task, I hired an expert screen name "Professional.helper66" by 11th of this month as i was new to liveperson so didn't have any idea about its terms of use and i did share my personal information with him and asked him to do the same, plus m not satisfied with his task because he did nothing what he was supposed to do and i got zero points from my mentor because @ the time of showing results to him i had same old issue in my code which i was facing before hiring that expert and i couldn't confess the invoice the way i should have because i was unaware of this thing, though i did send him messages that you were supposed to do this and you haven't done it by initiating another chat with him via emails that refusal to payment of $45 is still in pending...then again i hired another expert for the same task which i was supposed to submit on 20th Sep, which i clearly mentioned to expert screen name 'Isab Zai" that it's my deadline and this time i was so clear in my words because of having worst experience in past...

the exper issued me invoice (Invoice #26617521 conducted via LivePerson messaging with Isab Zai.

Amount: $45.00) by doing nothing at all and leaving message that it's updated file no bugs in it now generate results of ur choice, then i did confess the invoice that i received nothing but he didn't replied to my confess though the status was saying he is online...after 9 hours he replied to my confess that he did it, then he excused n did resend me my own file without resolving issue, and em not satisfied with his task as well as he too did't did anything as per requirement of my task.i don't wana pay him a single penny,and he did replied to me after my deadline was over and again i got zero points and i got simply 'F' grade in my assignment.kindly review both cases as soon as possible.Waiting for positive&quick response.

Thanks

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Liveperson?

Comments