the exper issued me invoice (Invoice #26617521 conducted via LivePerson messaging with Isab Zai.
Amount: $45.00) by doing nothing at all and leaving message that it's updated file no bugs in it now generate results of ur choice, then i did confess the invoice that i received nothing but he didn't replied to my confess though the status was saying he is online...after 9 hours he replied to my confess that he did it, then he excused n did resend me my own file without resolving issue, and em not satisfied with his task as well as he too did't did anything as per requirement of my task.i don't wana pay him a single penny,and he did replied to me after my deadline was over and again i got zero points and i got simply 'F' grade in my assignment.kindly review both cases as soon as possible.Waiting for positive&quick response.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computer Service
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Based on my experience, I would advise everyone residing in the US to avoid buying anything from this company. They offer free shipping on all purchases, but the catch is they..."
- "This is to seek your assistance Regarding my purchase of dash cam which I bought last January 21,2015 delivered in my house,but was not working.they told me to video the..."
- "I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field. However not every reader on the internet is like that there..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."