NEVER USE THIS CHAT COMPANY!!!! The Chat is not working !!! They charge on you credit card with out your notice !!!

Horrible, slow, mediocre, hard to understand their English, terrible service, took them forever, frustrating. Those are the ONLY words I can find to describe this company. I WOULD NEVER EVER USE THEM AGAIN, NOR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY.

Awful, arrogant, could not understand their English, terrible service, take forever, frustrating and accused me of being racist when I complained that I could not understand them. I WOULD NOT USE THEM NOR RECOMMEND THEM.

THE WORST COMPANY EVER

Just google it!!! and you'll see what I'm talking about. !!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of liveperson chat from Liveperson. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $790 and wants Liveperson to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Liveperson for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Liveperson?

Comments